RESIDENTIAL - ADDITIONS & RENOVATIONS - Asheville, NC

The shingled Dutch colonial style house, known as the William B. Williamson House, was built in 1893 and 1906. Subsequently, a poorly-built enclosed rear room was added. Interior renovations modified the house to better fit today’s lifestyle, while still maintaining the historic character. The previously-segregated Kitchen now connects directly to the Dining Room by a large arch. The poor addition was replaced with a more functional sunroom, bringing light into the Kitchen through French doors. A new door with eyebrow canopy provides a connection to the outdoor deck and garden. The material and proportions of the additions are in-keeping with the original architecture.
RESIDENTIAL - ADDITIONS & RENOVATIONS - Asheville, NC RESIDENTIAL - ADDITIONS & RENOVATIONS - Asheville, NC
RESIDENTIAL - ADDITIONS & RENOVATIONS - Asheville, NC RESIDENTIAL - ADDITIONS & RENOVATIONS - Asheville, NC
RESIDENTIAL - ADDITIONS & RENOVATIONS - Asheville, NC RESIDENTIAL - ADDITIONS & RENOVATIONS - Asheville, NC
Document Actions
Sections
Personal tools